What’s stopping you?
Fear. Finances. Support. Road blocks. Hurdles. Knowledge.
Here at Someday, Today Co. we are launching our dreams right alongside you. We are navigating new waters. Facing new fears. Tackling new challenges. Learning new knowledge. All in an effort to launch a business and share with the world that 1) you are not alone on your journey & 2) you too can start your Someday, Today.
In an effort to help you jump start your journey. In an effort to provide tangible support in launching your next move, your big dream, we have pulled together a handful of articles. Articles that provide intrinsic motivation, steps to turning your dreams into reality and steps to navigate launching a business.
Today starts your Someday.
Steps to making your dream your reality:
Read. Start with reading articles and motivating texts that will guide you. Sometimes, taking the next step to making your Someday start Today is simply finding resources and taking action.
A few actions I take to start my Someday’s Today.
- Identify dreams. Write them down. Detail them out. Make them very real, make them visually succinct. Ensure each and every dream is written out fully in detail, create a vision board with pictures, develop a timeline. Get the dreams out of ones head and heart.
- Prioritize dreams. What is most important to accomplish? What dreams have sensitive timelines? Really sift through that which you are dreaming about and create a schedule or a timeline.
- Create a dream map. Now that you have identified your dreams. Start. Start mapping your dreams out. Work on tasks that need to take place to make dreams reality. Start paying off debt. Start saving money. Start booking travel. Start cleaning house. Start decorating house. Start.
- Someday starts Today. The three above steps start your Someday Today. Seeing the three above steps through is up to you. Let’s start Someday, Today!
Steps to launching a business:
Again, start by reading. Research and reading go hand in hand. Luckily, everything in life has been accomplished in some manner before. Research, read and gain inspiration by others and their journey’s. It’s time to start your journey!
- Take that burning desire to paper. Can’t get the idea out your head or your heart. Take the idea to paper, craft a business plan that maps out what you are creating, who you are creating for, how you will create it, what funds you need to create it, etc. Write it down. Everything worth anything comes to life once it is out of your head and mapped out.
- Test your idea. Share your desire, dream, idea and business plan with others. Friends, family, strangers, acquaintances. Anyone who can give you a sense and reality check of if what you are creating resonates.
- Start. Build the website. Start the social page. Write the content. Explore the location. Whatever that next step is, start doing it. Invest time and money into the next thing. The next step. The next evolution.
- Fail. Tinker with what you are creating. Take four steps forward and two back. Make mistakes. Learn. Start over. Fail forward.
- Define your success. It is easy to get caught up in dreaming of success. It is easy to lose track of what success means and looks like to you. Determine what would constitute as success and set your North Star in that direction.
- Someday starts Today. The five above steps start your Someday Today. Seeing the five above steps through is up to you. Let’s start Someday, Today!
The bottom line. Get Started! You do not need to know everything from A-to-Z about how to accomplish your dreams and goals you are waiting to start Someday. What you need to know is the details of your dreams and goals. Create a map. Use the Google to help answer all questions you may have. Talk to friends and family to help navigate fears and frustrations. And keep moving forward. Every dream and goal is a journey. Get started, because…
Your Someday starts Today!